My life still goes on

Grateful for the little moments happened in life
My sister always approach me on Saturdays, when I am still in my room like forever
Shouting my name over the stairs, I am happy for her “interference”, even though sometimes she will ask me to make decisions for lunch
It’s like she reminding me that life still goes on
I don’t know, I somehow felt like “still got people care about me in this world”

And of course, there are other similar moments which I treasure 

Sometimes it’s not that who cannot live without who 
It’s who can make your life 101%
Who adds rainbow to your life
It’s like chemical reaction
Not must have but good to have and slowly become must have 
That’s the existence of 
Sisters
Friends
Boyfriends (lol)
The 1+1 > 2


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song