202020803
This day, my maternal grandfather passed away.
It was predicted, according to my mom.
I am not close to my grandfather, so my concern is my mom.
First day, we have to 念阿弥陀佛不中断. me and my sis from 9pm till 230am. Then back home. My younger sis and mom from back at 11pm then came back at 230am till the next day afternoon.
It was so tiring due to the timing, I woke up at 530am, because we were actually plan to go but my mom asked us no need go then woke up again at 8am something because got calls then sleep back and till noon only fully wake up.
Second day, went at night. Do prayers and watch people social.
Third day, never know what my mom was thinking, she asked us to go at night and we did. But seems like she wanted us to go at day as well. In charge of the money and talk to some relatives and be awkward.
So, the fourth day, I went with my mom, the whole day. Do prayers. In charge of packing packets, and the money, be awkward and watch people social.
Fifth Day, went quite early because it was the last day. Did my part. My mom cried. I hold my tears, because the reason I want to cry is not really related to what was happening. After the formal procedure, we went back and organize my grandfather stuff. There was a lot of syilings. And so we arrange it. So many works. We have to check out the year of all syiling because there might be some valuable ones. Then we went for dinner.
What else?
Long time no see some relatives, their pattern always the same. They no change but I do. I am not so easy to talk to anymore. Sometimes is a good thing also.
I don’t know why there is someone so no brain, don’t know how to evaluate the situation, I wanna move out.
My grandfather house has 3 dogs, wonder how are they going to survive. One is handsome and known to be very loyal to my grandfather. Another one is a scaredy dog. Haha. And a fatty girl. I was able to apply the skills I watched on “Dogs are incredible”. Hahaha.
Ooh, it was actually the second time I went to a funeral.
That’s all for today ya. Buhbye.
Be kind.
Comments
Post a Comment