"You got to push yourself"
"This is the only way"
"You cannot back down"
"Its okay, if this doesnt work, find another one"
"Get yourself together"
"Let's do this"
"I wanna run away"
"There is nothing perfect"
"I am so scare"
"Relax"
"You only focus on one thing now and you cannot do it well?" 
"I dont think I can hold on anymore"
"If you dont feel like it then dont do it"
"Because it is getting harder than I imagine"
"Its out of my control so I dont feel comfortable"
"You got to keep going no matter what"
"Let just take a break"
"Think think think think"
"I dont know is it hormones or thoughts or both"
"I need to find help"
"I can get this"
"Its okay, its going to be okay"
"I could have done better"
"I only got myself"
"Dont overthink"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song