Attachment Styles and Pet dogs
Recently I have seen posts and podcast talking about attachment styles.
It is actually good to know your attachment styles.
By knowing your attachment styles, you can know the reason behind it,what to do with it and how to move towards secure attachment.
As I do believe that people have to be responsible for their life choices, but the earlier stages of life where family occupied most of the time do have a significant impact on people's life.
So, the bonding between you and your parents may affect your way of perceiving close relationship with others and how you react.
By reading some articles, I found out that why I am feeling what I am feeling.
and I will try to fix it
I wanted to adopt a dog to teman me all this while.
Recently watching the korea dog trainer show.
Dogs are truly incredible.
After watching the show, knowing that having them is basically like you are having a child
I hesitate ... hahahaha
Some is really bitchy. omg. cannot tahan. hahaha
I strongly suggest if you want to have a child, adopt a dog (if you really like dogs) first
A second thought, maybe not a good idea. Well, if you are thinking whether to have a kid or not, you can adopt a dog first I thhinkkkk.
I have some no no dog breed in mind, just my pov
shiba inu (the attitude erm... hehe)
pomeranian (too loud for me)
bulldog (macam easy to fall sick)
Well, I am just saying, I am not going to get a specific breed dog through buying.
Adopt!!
Thats all for today. Tooo much negative posts recently. Gotta boost boost with some positive ones.
Hugs Peace and Love.
Tada~ Tada~
It is actually good to know your attachment styles.
By knowing your attachment styles, you can know the reason behind it,what to do with it and how to move towards secure attachment.
As I do believe that people have to be responsible for their life choices, but the earlier stages of life where family occupied most of the time do have a significant impact on people's life.
So, the bonding between you and your parents may affect your way of perceiving close relationship with others and how you react.
By reading some articles, I found out that why I am feeling what I am feeling.
and I will try to fix it
I wanted to adopt a dog to teman me all this while.
Recently watching the korea dog trainer show.
Dogs are truly incredible.
After watching the show, knowing that having them is basically like you are having a child
I hesitate ... hahahaha
Some is really bitchy. omg. cannot tahan. hahaha
I strongly suggest if you want to have a child, adopt a dog (if you really like dogs) first
A second thought, maybe not a good idea. Well, if you are thinking whether to have a kid or not, you can adopt a dog first I thhinkkkk.
I have some no no dog breed in mind, just my pov
shiba inu (the attitude erm... hehe)
pomeranian (too loud for me)
bulldog (macam easy to fall sick)
Well, I am just saying, I am not going to get a specific breed dog through buying.
Adopt!!
Thats all for today. Tooo much negative posts recently. Gotta boost boost with some positive ones.
Hugs Peace and Love.
Tada~ Tada~
Comments
Post a Comment