Different

Recently, I watched a video about two public figures breaking their divorce news and talking about it. right, that one. Here, they are facing the same thing but their reactions to it are totally different.

I am somehow amazed by their interactions and how they think this through and finally come to this decision. I have questions in mind. I have some speculation. But its true, no normal human being have to be filmed to talk about their divorce.

What I want to focus on is the personality. Two different yet according to them, complement each other in many ways.
People may be surprised how can a successful entrepreneur be so uncomfortable to strangers.
There are people like this in this world.
They take huge effort to get out of their comfort zone.
That doesn't mean they are not trying or not improving.
In the video, wife claimed that the husband never stop learning. The love to the friends and family he cared about is enormous. The extent that he can do for the ones he cared is unlimited.
And I am sure there are many people like him.

And the wife being the stronger one, kena critisized too. People are never enough.

Spread kindness. OOO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song