If I am old and alone

If I am old and by myself
I shall find an elderly care centre with environment I adore
I shall go
and look for my best friends there
I shall have many time to read
and join the activities there (exercise, play games, sharing)
I shall adopt a pet
and maybe do some gardening
I shall do some writing
Perhaps give back to society, or whatever i am good at and share to the society

If my own condition allowed, I shall go out once or twice for activities or shopping
but since I am more of an indoor person, maybe not even once if the environment is good enough for me
I shall go travel twice a year

But till then, I have to be healthy and rich enough to support myself along my finale period in my life.

Peace and hugs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song