Healing

For me, healing can be releasing stress, escaping from reality, escaping from my negative thoughts, gaining inner energy to maintain my daily routine, gaining in depth or width la whatever la awareness or conscious of my thinking method.

What I do?
1. EAT - yeap, when i stress, i eat. Dont know what to do, I eat.
2. Read - I like to read. A lot of books I wanted to buy.
3. Watch videos - Common method
4. Imagining talking to someone or myself - Well, sometimes, I have some problems which I would like to discuss but the timing not good, or the content is private for me or most of the time, it just auto happen. I would automatically having a conversation with someone about my problem. I would fill in the blanks of what would the person said to me or how the person would advice me. The someone here, now I only notice one to two person. Maybe there is more but I didnt realise because those conversation will auto play.

Problem here is, I would think I am closer to the person after having those conversation. hahaha. Although its just imaginery conversation, it actually release my tension, makes me think in different perspective, laugh my negative thoughts off (sometimes when talking to myself, I tend to joke a lot). So I felt the person helped me when all these happening inside my head.
Here, the someone have to be picked by care.
First, you have to know the person well enough. It may not be how the person is now because people constantly changing, but if you think you know them well, thats enough. Know them in terms of their communication style (encouraging, straightforward, sarcastic), values, and well, values almost cover everything.
Second, the person can be your enemy or your close friends.
Enemy is a big word, maybe someone you dont fit well with is good enough. Note: The conversation is to help not destroy you. Be aware of what you are thinking and focus on perspective not the emotion. So here, if you think your relationship with the "enemy" is better after the conversation, thats good. Because having an enemy is wasting energy. pointless.
But, you can actually build a character and imagining chatting with them. Give them some personal traits.
5.  Someone sharing their thoughts and values to me (face to face, two person - so I can ask questions-hehehe)
Why is this healing? I learn by listening and communicating with them. When I learn new things, or just a different perspective or thinking, it make me thrill.  The world is so big, a person can formed by different combination- their primary family, their friends, school environments, teacher, their thought process and etc. Even my sis who have similar combination as me, taught me many things. Another part, is trust takes place. I felt trusted. Well, I guess I still want people's acknowledgement.
6.Be alone - Sometimes I am delighted. The moment where I am about to fall asleep, the happiness is just being completely alone. When I am talking to friends, I see myself around them. When I am with my family, I see myself blur, you know its like signal disconnecting, signal lost, the flashy black white dots with zzzzz sound. When I am alone, surrounding is totally quiet and peaceful, its bliss to me. Here can relate to HSP.- having alone time helps to prevent things becoming overwhelming. I think everyone needs their alone time.
6.Writing blog
This helps to release stress = healing. This helps my thought process as well. The "you" in my posts basically means me, I am talking to myself. haha. Sometimes, its conflicting because revealing myself is a burden to me. Because I tend to go raw and afterwards I don't feel good but I cant particularly explain why. Maybe its like exposing my weakness. Or maybe its like people watching me in the dark. LOL.Anyway, I am happy now after writing these. Maybe not in the few minutes later, but I am happy NOW.

Buhbye! OOOO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song