Proximity

Noun
:nearness in space, time, or relationship.

I do tend to forget how intimate I used to be with someone when the time spend together either physically or chatting decreases.

I was shocked when I found out I used to chat with one of my classmates during the period where I  frequently visited her place.

I was shocked because I don't sense awkwardness or politeness in the past conversation which means I treat her as friend (gua) but I don't remember this relationship until I looked back at the conversation. I think this happen because we have zero interaction for few years. I do feel awkward now.

I dont know about other human beings . But obviously, I have this problem. I called this problem because I basically auto-build a high wall around me since 7 years ago I guess. This means I dont really approach. And I try to fix it, try to approach who I always thought will be my lifelong friend and when I do, there are a lot of presumptions or what if thoughts in my mind. Which disrupt me a lot. 

To me,those quotes about those who stays in your life will stay and bla. Dont force and bla are kinda hmmm nono. Because effort is needed. Effort to maintain. But there are people who said that bestfriends do not need to contact frequently. Its trust and trust afterall. 

For family wise, hahah too close, hahaha, not close hahaha. Balance is very important.

Balance, among yourself, family, friend, the society, the world.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song