Day 8: Movement Control Order
This is the 8th day of movement control order period.
This is the day where the period is extended to 14th April 2020, which initially it was 31st March (2 weeks).
I am currently quite pekcek, feeling uneasy.
Well, on the other side, a funny scenario, my grandma place her phone in plastic and more plastic. When the phone rang just now, I knew it was inside a plastic bag due to past experience. Then I went to find, because its a new phone and new ring tone, my grandma still not used to it. So, I saw a suspect plastic bag. Then I untie the knot. Could not find it. There were other things inside. There was another plastic bag inside the plastic bag, and here come my grandma confirming the phone is inside. So i untie it, and there is no phone but other thing and another plastic bag, then i untie it, this time is two similar size plastic bag together and the phone sits there. DUH...
OOH.. work from home, sounds fun. NOPE.
My current boss is living under the same roof. same sky and same roof.
He is infront of me, having phone conversation with salesman about our customers (planning, marketing and sales bla).
To my right, the staircase sits a girl who is going to turn 30 (exaggerated) soon. Daydreaming now. She is there for 3 to 4 hours organizing her things.
Behind me, lies my grandpa and grandma for their afternoon nap.
It is a good time for me to be more self discipline. 3 more weeks to go.
Please arrange your time and utilise it and after this, you will be a better you.
Till next time. ooo, (I like hugs, therefore ooo, but I am big size so 000? or OOO? ) HAHAHAHA
This is the day where the period is extended to 14th April 2020, which initially it was 31st March (2 weeks).
I am currently quite pekcek, feeling uneasy.
Well, on the other side, a funny scenario, my grandma place her phone in plastic and more plastic. When the phone rang just now, I knew it was inside a plastic bag due to past experience. Then I went to find, because its a new phone and new ring tone, my grandma still not used to it. So, I saw a suspect plastic bag. Then I untie the knot. Could not find it. There were other things inside. There was another plastic bag inside the plastic bag, and here come my grandma confirming the phone is inside. So i untie it, and there is no phone but other thing and another plastic bag, then i untie it, this time is two similar size plastic bag together and the phone sits there. DUH...
OOH.. work from home, sounds fun. NOPE.
My current boss is living under the same roof. same sky and same roof.
He is infront of me, having phone conversation with salesman about our customers (planning, marketing and sales bla).
To my right, the staircase sits a girl who is going to turn 30 (exaggerated) soon. Daydreaming now. She is there for 3 to 4 hours organizing her things.
Behind me, lies my grandpa and grandma for their afternoon nap.
It is a good time for me to be more self discipline. 3 more weeks to go.
Please arrange your time and utilise it and after this, you will be a better you.
Till next time. ooo, (I like hugs, therefore ooo, but I am big size so 000? or OOO? ) HAHAHAHA
Comments
Post a Comment