26.7.2018 Officially Graduated

Last week was my degree graduation!
The day before, I went to take the gown and the mortar board and attended the alumni homecoming blabla and got a t-shirt! and there's a lot of cakeee.
I was a bit regret that I didnt bring my sister along so she can take pictures of me in university.
On the field which I only went once, haha, that was indeed a photoshoot location.
Graduation Day reminds you of the days in university.. Informs you that this is the end..

So these 3 years passed by, there were so many moments to remember and so many things I regret.
Lazy to write but to prevent I forget how I passed these 3 years, here we go...

The moment where/when/which I wanted to remember...
wait for the bus to come and observing people..
go to the library every morning if there is no class..
watching videos instead of doing assignment..
think what to eat.. cheap or?
reach class first and planned to sleep but watch videos again..
feel like talking to friends (so rare but the emotional urge makes me)..
listen so attentively in lectures and thought perhaps lecturers were overwhelmed by my serious look..
nervous before and during presentation..
escaping from assignment discussion if its without Jo Yin..
doing experiments with friends..
doing my experiment in lab..
watching movies in the audiovisual room after my internship..
walk slowly to pyramid via canopy walk and taking the sun and breeze in..
chatting with Wui fang..
sleeping in the bus..

What else I want to remember..
Read the discussion parts first in every lit review..
Spss steps..
the content in every subject..
the experience I got during internship..

What I am grateful of..
Lecturers' help in every single way, sometimes they help more than they should..
Wui fang's accompany..
Jo yin's accompany and assistance in many more ways than she should..
Kelvin's accompany..
Xing's accompany..
Library opening hours at 8am..
Sunway's food, WIFI so I can watch videos..
The kind admins in uni and colleagues in internship..

What I regret..
Too much unnecessary negative feelings during the days..
Limited social activities..

and many more memories and details...

Now, to think about it,
I almost forgot the feelings
of not wanting to do anything but there were assignments to be done (not a good feeling)..
wanted to get good results but not starting anything..
the last exam syndrome..

I remembered I used to be very hardworking in Year 1 but I became more and more lazy the years after...
If only Year 1 results was counted in cgpa. haha.

I.. believe that as long as you work hard, the results will reflect your effort.
I also.. believe that as long as you work hard, you will accept any results because you have given your best.

Peace to my mind, my thought, and my feelings.
Peace to your mind, your thought, and your feelings.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song