Uncertainty about life strikes me this morning as I was half asleep half awake.
1. I am certain there is hell but I dont know where am I going after I die.
Then, how I die? Then, if accident ok lah, if die naturally, I do not know the feelings. haha
2. After die then what? Then what? then what? Lets say I am in hell suffering then what?
3. After that, i will be a brand new living thing then what?
All this is based on what i think a cycle of what i know about life. But then what??
I do admit I am a negative person after going through what I had experienced.
SKIP
Today, lecturer talked about coursera, a website which have free online courses for you to enroll. Its quite interesting and I have enrolled two courses. Haha. The problem is they have assignments to complete. Hmm, but i am not taking the cert so anything la. Just to add on to my knowledge on what I think I am interest in, forensic psychology and others.
Okay, tata.
1. I am certain there is hell but I dont know where am I going after I die.
Then, how I die? Then, if accident ok lah, if die naturally, I do not know the feelings. haha
2. After die then what? Then what? then what? Lets say I am in hell suffering then what?
3. After that, i will be a brand new living thing then what?
All this is based on what i think a cycle of what i know about life. But then what??
I do admit I am a negative person after going through what I had experienced.
SKIP
Today, lecturer talked about coursera, a website which have free online courses for you to enroll. Its quite interesting and I have enrolled two courses. Haha. The problem is they have assignments to complete. Hmm, but i am not taking the cert so anything la. Just to add on to my knowledge on what I think I am interest in, forensic psychology and others.
Okay, tata.
Comments
Post a Comment