abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Sometimes, i wish to delete all the posts and never write one anymore. Its just when i look back at it, I am into the mood once again. I do have positive thoughts, it just slipped away but the other one stayed.
I have noticed something.
That the circle of mine is getting smaller. That most of the time it just within an arm length. That it started to cover by high wall. That information comes in but never go out. That i am too skeptical to be authentic. That I am getting more and more frustrated. That no one can help me.
I am in the mute mode.
I have noticed something.
That the circle of mine is getting smaller. That most of the time it just within an arm length. That it started to cover by high wall. That information comes in but never go out. That i am too skeptical to be authentic. That I am getting more and more frustrated. That no one can help me.
I am in the mute mode.
Tomorrow will be better. At least thats what i believe in :)
ReplyDelete