Going down memory lane... 2023/3 Penang Could not count how many times we have been to Penang in recent years! It was an alcohol trip from my photo collection. Face always red red. As usual, many fooood was involved! And I swore no more Penang trip for the rest of the year. Hahaha. Wanted to go Johor as there are many food there too. 2023/4 Hatyai, Thailand Trippppp with friendsssss! Finally an overseas trip with them. It was great and the weather was hot of course. But windy too in my recall. and I love all who love food and are willing to try and bring me good food. I still remember the food stall near the morning market. It was heaty and I cant even remember what I ate. We ordered a lot from different stores and sat down in one of the restaurants to enjoy them. Also, the other restaurants with pork knuckles and tomyam soup. And they never waste food. hahahhaa. It was a smooth journey with new experiences and glad we made it although its a short trip. Come to think of it, I think ...
bu yao xiang tai duo ~
ReplyDelete