Social Psychology, Cognitive Psychology, Developmental Psychology, BioPsychology, Research Method in Psychology. Woohoo... Subjects for next semester.





Sometimes when someone do not have the same value or perspective in common with me, I tend to walk away or rather try not to discuss with them on some topics. It does not mean I dont respect them, on the other side, I respect their way of thinking but mine would not change easily either.  So in order not to have argument or some people would say "sharing", I walk myself out. Of course if you did not realize, let me tell you, there is no right or wrong in everything. It always depends on what you value, what you have been through, and more.  There is no point, no point, trying to change others' perspectives to be like yours. Having a firm tone is not a way of expressing opinion. I personally do not favor in arguments, sharing, and proving I am right. I am not saying that this is incorrect , there is always a reason behind some behaviors and I do know some of that. Hence, I am not judging, just that I am still learning to be more open or more a dont-care attitude. Before I know what I should do and I am willing to do it, I prefer to walk away. 

I agree that relationship ( this includes many ships =.=) need two or more people to manage it in order to last longer and healthier. If not, it eventually will sink (yes just like some ship). I personally think that I took many things for granted because I do not know how to manage it (or is it just an excuse???). The effort of managing a relationship is not a piece of cake and if you think it is, think harder. Sometimes I blame people for wanting to have some freshness in their relationship and some other time I thought about myself being in my world too long till some people leave me. Honestly, I do not know how to manage a relationship and I doubt that "if someone likes you, they will stay by your side no matter what". Thattttt is because they do not know you well enough and when time comes, they leave you. It is hard for me to accept one's imperfection, even I know me myself is one of all.  And times, we leave our family members just to manage some relationship. Is it ok? It depends on you. Now I know all of the above, what should I do? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song