Okay.
I made up my mind. but not really, it changes faster than I know.
I am going to eat and eat. and not exercise. I need sleep. eat is just "normal" portion. So exercise will make me tired. So I need sleep to replace tiredness as I need to kill my brain cells for assignments. Exercise will come laterrrrrrrrr. I dont know when but yeah...Eat and sleep. Eat and sleep.
hahahah. Easy peasy decision made!!!!!!!!
Its 2230. My shoulder is feeling not well like usual.
Its 2233. Oh ya, I went to song fei ji just now. Someone went somewhere. hahahahahahahahhaahhahaha.
Its 2235. I know my posts are getting boring and boring day by day. Its just because I do not pick up the courage to post some really daring thoughts and well, personal opinion. Let me stay neutral. hehe.
Its 2237. I promise my next post gonna be interesting. For me, at least. Interesting for me. Haha. However, like usual, I do not know when will it be. My posts when i am stress are all bullshit. I observed so many things these days. I gotta go...
Its 2238. Off to complete my assignments. Bye...
I am going to eat and eat. and not exercise. I need sleep. eat is just "normal" portion. So exercise will make me tired. So I need sleep to replace tiredness as I need to kill my brain cells for assignments. Exercise will come laterrrrrrrrr. I dont know when but yeah...Eat and sleep. Eat and sleep.
hahahah. Easy peasy decision made!!!!!!!!
Its 2230. My shoulder is feeling not well like usual.
Its 2233. Oh ya, I went to song fei ji just now. Someone went somewhere. hahahahahahahahhaahhahaha.
Its 2235. I know my posts are getting boring and boring day by day. Its just because I do not pick up the courage to post some really daring thoughts and well, personal opinion. Let me stay neutral. hehe.
Its 2237. I promise my next post gonna be interesting. For me, at least. Interesting for me. Haha. However, like usual, I do not know when will it be. My posts when i am stress are all bullshit. I observed so many things these days. I gotta go...
Its 2238. Off to complete my assignments. Bye...
Comments
Post a Comment