Hair Loss
Hair loss. A lot. My hair. loss. T.T
I dont know what to say actually.
Just wanted to release my stress so I came here and pressing the keyboard hard.
But I have nothing to say, I wish I have. and I wish i can say something.
Basically, this post is useless than you thought. So dont read it.
I need to write something useless at sometime.
fohfihfhkjhifjirjfdnfjvkeflkfjknrupihuflheirhfidjhfjvkfvnjsdnlsnvnkjfrrrrrrihforhfjknfkdsvnfjbvrihfruouoipwuiruwpouuoruoifoihjfjbvkjbihruhpqwhpoihdfhjdkjdvcbnm,nzbfoioiiofhjhkfkdjnn,n,znkufoeipqwiufroifhfkkfhkfhkjndknvjnkjvrheoirojfoeifohhsfvvffvrtionfjnfiorouwooirijfogbbbbbgggufihfwjnvkjsdlvjnfbvrgiorjgofknvgcbnrjbkwbkjznjkjorimpjroifjkfnvknv,nbhroiejdonsdklcvnjvorijosio[q[qoajnjc.zxnvjb oir.a
Ok, now, find the alphabet that I did not type. Just joking. After a long period of finger exercising, I did not feel better. I need to write something. How about some codes? Well, unless you have the same brain as me, I dont think you will solve that. So, no fun.
I need to be grateful. Ya, I am not grateful enough. Calm down, take a deep breath, smile, do assignment. Thank god. I have assignments to do.

You are not alone.. in hair loss I mean T.T
ReplyDelete