Best hour in University
Wednesday. Lunch hour.
Its the time I am happy,free and single. LOL
I meet my primary friend for lunch every Wednesday when we both are free.
So we talked about everything. Doesn't matter we did not contact each other for long or we forgot each other's interests, hobby,blah. We are catching it up little by little without knowing.
All along she knows what happened to me during primary school and she always saying that when I left, school life just sucks. Haha.
I am glad having her as my friend.
Its the time I am happy,free and single. LOL
I meet my primary friend for lunch every Wednesday when we both are free.
So we talked about everything. Doesn't matter we did not contact each other for long or we forgot each other's interests, hobby,blah. We are catching it up little by little without knowing.
All along she knows what happened to me during primary school and she always saying that when I left, school life just sucks. Haha.
I am glad having her as my friend.
Comments
Post a Comment