Week 3
I feel like a trash. Whenever I am depressed, I would think of the reasons, Why the hell I am thinking and feeling this way? Almost every time, a new reason shows up. I am impressed that I have so many things that can linked to a particular emotion. I have to find reason/s so I can be myself again,right? I am trying, hard.
The latest reason for my damn sadness is about what happened in my primary school. As in the last school. Bully. If i have to put a term to it. or mental abuse? I never wanted to think its serious because it passed and my high school was good. It left me a trauma. Well, if the same things happened now, I dont think I would give a damn, however, I was small that time.
So you need to sacrifice things so that you get what you want. After coming back from the F1 after party concert or whatever it called, I was darker. Like there are obvious different on both of my arms because i wore short sleeves that day. I almost fainted luckily I have my close friend.
The latest reason for my damn sadness is about what happened in my primary school. As in the last school. Bully. If i have to put a term to it. or mental abuse? I never wanted to think its serious because it passed and my high school was good. It left me a trauma. Well, if the same things happened now, I dont think I would give a damn, however, I was small that time.
So you need to sacrifice things so that you get what you want. After coming back from the F1 after party concert or whatever it called, I was darker. Like there are obvious different on both of my arms because i wore short sleeves that day. I almost fainted luckily I have my close friend.

Comments
Post a Comment