When I sleep, I always have something to hug up to my chin. To cover my neck my chest, I dont know why. When I am in my new bed, I didnt have much to hug so my sleeps are not that well. haha. But now, its okay, I have a big bolster now(bigger than my old one). 

My sister, little ( just one year difference) sister has a habit. hahhaa. When I walk around the house, she will unconsciously follow me. When she has nothing to do, when we didnt watch tv. Just like today, I accidentally spill the red bean paste on the floor. So I need to clean it up by sweeping. Then I walk to the store to take the broom and clean the mess. Then walk to the bathroom and take the toilet paper to wipe the floor. She follow me all the way and talk to me. Like today, sometimes she will realise what she is doing,still she follow me up to my room and wait for me to bath. I dont know why. I still laughing now. hahahhaha.
In my room, she take one elephant coin saver. It is an elephant and you can write anything on it with a small marker pen which is already provided. So my lovely sis draw and write as many as she can and force me to put my money in it. What a girl. She said by 20th she want to see 3 coins in it. Lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song