Its 2015! Well, my lovely friends and also 'pointing finger to me' have turned 20! haahaha.
Happy new year and happy 20! :P
I saw many durian stalls along the roadside. Is it durian season?
So I went to the university. It was a long drive. Many thanks to jelly. Love ya.
A long drive yet a short conversation between me and the tall guy there. I dont know what to do now. Haha. Dont know what to do. Why is it so difficult to me? Why am I making this so difficult? T.T

I watched Hobbit: The battle of 5 armies last night. It is the ending of this series. And I am grateful to finish all of them.Every movie has its moral behind. And this shows us the strong bond of their friendship and their loyalty to each other, never mistrust their own kind, a good leader makes every of the members stronger and willing to sacrifice.
And what motivate me to watch? Its because the first part of it, I watched with many of my friends. HAHAHA. And there was wf sitting beside me. LOL. The special thing is its duration is long. For the 1st and 2nd. The last one is approximately 2 hours. So it worth the price right? Haha.
There is a song I noticed at the end of the movie when i was standing up prepared to go. I like the rhythm and I manage to memorize the lyrics. So I went to google it up with the lyrics and found out that the song is named 'The last goodbye" by Billy Boyd. No comment on this song. It depends on individual taste,haha.



                                                I turned at last to paths that lead home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song