Been a long time without title (A Short Update)

I am sleepy. Hehe. Was doing my dad's work but halfway through just come to update. Dad sitting opposite me. Oops..
Realised both my parents afraid of me being angry. Well, they know they did wrong. Hahaa. There is one time my younger sister said that mom was little scare when I am angry but when my sister is angry, mom will just speak louder than her. So mom said that is because I have reasons to be angry (laugh out loud). Indeed, I rarely throw tantrum to my family members unless it is a big thing. I always have reasons for things. Sometimes, I will just being angry unreasonably(What you seems) but behind it there are always reasonSS (more than one) Also, sometimes I would just act silly. Most of the times are infront of my younger sis. (smirk) She knows me well, I guess ( a risk guess).

A short update! Soon! x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song