New Post! New Post!
So bright la this desktop screen. Will I become black if I face it too long? hahaha
Anyway, I changed it to what it state that is eco mode. Its much better to my eyes.
What to talk about today? I just want to keep my blog update to entertain my girl at korea.

Stomach ache from yesterday till now. Do not know why. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo, exam today was okay. Just okay. Guess cannot get an A. Tomorrow is account. Am still in college. Gotta start study later and go back home and sleeep! teeheee..
These 5 weekdays I need to wake up by 5 am, sometimes earlier to study as my every exam starts at 830am so I need to go out 630 sharp from home to ktm which is 642 am. What a week.

abcdegfghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzzzzzz.

Hmmm.. There is one guy in my class pattern liao liao. His named start with A so lets called him A. A is an indian from india. He stays at subang area which is 10 mins drive to college, I think. He did not drive but walk or take a bus to college. anyway, He always late for classes starting the beginnning of semester. When every semester about to end, he started to get so hardworking.  Attend punctually to every class. I guess he is just trying to impress the lecturers. Even worse, the last day of every class he tell the lecturer he will try his best to get an A. By the way, his result is not that good. He cheated in tests some more.

lalalala...Here's a funny quote.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song