Never been there before, you never know how it feels.
Now I know the uneasy feelings of friends saying you as though they are joking. Well, they are. At least I was when I did that. 
ermmmm...  The feelings that when your friends cant treat you as a normal person when you have a bf. Thats all I can say. What I think doesnt matter because its just will become awkward. Isn't it?
Its not about best friends or not. I don't even know how to define best friend. Haha. 

Let me give an example, best friends can criticize each other? Yes or no? That depends right? Depends on the situation, their personalities, level of criticism, how they care for each other, and so many things. People show love differently. 

Maybe it's just I care too much. There are always pros and cons.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song