It's December! I am excited yet feel empty.
Going to end this course and less possibilities to see my "fellow classmates" in the future. HOORAY!!!
However, what should i do? I have some thoughts in my mind. Correction: many thoughts in my mind.
I am gonna do this do that do this and do that. hahahahahha.
I never really speak for my thoughts as I always think people may not understand me and the situation just turn awkward, for me.

This morning, I have this good feeling that 'I am good' ' I can do anything I want' ' I can study any course I want' ' I can succeed if I want ' Its all based on "i want" and I have this enthusiastic to search for courses and universities as well as their fees structure. So, I did them before lunch. I looked back to the email I sent to request for HELP courses fees, I went to see this website that has many recognizable universities with their fees stated and the course I am thinking to study. And then the feelings just 'pooooshhhh', disappeared.

My mind doing the prices comparison, places comparison and coming is the feelings I cant describe. I just got defeated. Then I close everything. The feelings just stay till now. Cant I just stay positive for days and days? Here is the quote I found this afternoon. I know I will get over this feeling soon. :)


and this song. Its quite a long time ago but its nice. Go go go and listen, hehe.  


Actually, I have something in my mind. 

Dear Yi Xing, 
Listen to this while reading this. :) Press here!

The other reason why December is special to me. You are going to Korea for further study or further to pursue your dream or both. haha. You love to sing. I remember when I am going to National Service, you record a song for me.But I forgot what is it and where you sent it. I thought is email but cant find any.. :( It is a song that you wish me all the best to NS? Something like that. haha. It is a nice song. 

That reminds me the things you done for me. The presents you gave me every year. I can say you are the only one who is giving me birthday presents every year. hahaha. You sang a lot of songs to me too!! I do not like to say goodbye but in some situation people just have to right? I remember after form 5 , I was wishing to go back that time again every single day. Its just like everyone I am be with for years leaving and I am so pessimistic that I know how this will end. Less contact, people change and all. It just make me sad. 

I wish you meet great people like me ( that's very important), enjoy your every meal,  learn Korean language easily , dont get sick, get a cute boyfriend, sing a lot, get many autographs and more and more and more. Most importantly, be happy! It is okay to come back anytime , find anyone of us , cry when you want. No one can judge you except yourself. Same goes to no one knows who you really are except yourself. :) Keep in touch, i will show you my house through video call okay? hehe

Frankly speaking, you see my blog almost every day? haha. Just curious. I am not sure when will you see this. And for Thursday I don't think I can make it to the airport, I have classes and its too early.I am so sorry but I am glad that someone is representing us. Guess I have to say goodbye then? Stay Strong Stay Healthy Stay Pretty Stay Positive Stay Yourself!!!! Goodbye my dear friend... Love you lots! 

Let's end this with another song. guess you heard this before.. > 听你听我

Penguin Ling. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song