Recently, I am reading a book 'The perks of bring a wallflower' that Wui Fang lend me a while ago. This book talk about a weird boy's inner thought. It is written in a form of diary and it is this boy named Charlie's diary. Also, this book had been become a movie who act by emma watson, logan lerman and so on. I haven't finished it and i think by tonight i will be done reading.

Phew, finished my examinations last weeek. I started to think this sem break gonna end sooner and I will be more busy in next semester. Okay, so , this academic english subject paper was stupid. haha. Well, I can't say that because i don't even know the format of the paper. This is because i only see my lecturer for 4 classes? Ya.. She is quite 'busy'. I hope i did well. We have to write essay for the paper and there is 5 topics for us to choose.

1) Studying grammar is more important than speaking in public.
2) Smoking is permitted in public.
3) Watching television is the main cause of violence these days.
4) Female students are better than male students.
5) Reading English is more difficult than writing English.

I can say that i totally have no idea what to write. For the first topic, I personally think is another way round. Then, I was thinking whats the meaning for permitted again?? haha. sorry for my weak vocabulary. The watching television topic, only thing i can think about is cartoon e.g. Tom and Jerry. They hit each other like they never going to die which is the truth and it might affect kids. Fourth one is the best topic and i think no male students will write about that,haha but i didnt choose that. I chose the last one but somehow i don't really agree.But then again, i manage to brainstorm some ideas for that topic so I wrote it in a hope-i-am-not-out-of-topic-mood.
And this funny thing happened when I done my english paper, I walked out of the room and pack my things. Waiting for the elevator and got in. In the mean time, I was listening to one particular conversation. It happened between a boy and a girl. This is the only part i remember and its quite interesting. The girl said 'Dont tell me permitted is allowed?!' And she repeated a couple of times and the boy was there laughing saying permitted is allowed and he also seems unsure. So, i did really go check and permit=allow and i was like "I am sorry for that girl". But i think it was okay as it just contribute 25/100 for whole paper which going to be 40% in total and to be added to coursework.So basically, she lost 10% in her final.for that essay part.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song