I said hey! What's going on?
These dayssss.. so anti-social. I wondered what I am doing to myself. It is true that many posts? said that libra(horoscope) people wanted only a happy family, two or three best friends that libra accept ,a sincere lover and thats enough people to stay for libra throughout their life. That is enough for me too. I meant the friend part. haha. well,maybe some of the best friend I haven't meet in my life and i hope thats true. I wanted to meet them like ASAP. hahaha. but recently there aren't any event or function or anything I can,you know. be social a bit. And if that bit can help me to find a best friend just like i having now. I would be appreciate and just maybeee out of people's life. Unless I am insane AGAIN.
I am fat..............
Well, mind that statement or just ignore it.
I would like to comment about something but I remind myself it just wont help people to open their mind on what they have decided on their perspective to ones. It just they would not even bother right? As time passes , sometimes we just realise what we care about in the 'past' does not matter anymore. You will think it is funny you care that much in the past. That much. Well, this is what homo sapiens is right?
I am glad that somebody dont mind who i am and still love me, at least i think they do because I am THAT sensitive. Maybe something/someone has affect me but they still love me and be there when i need them although sometimes they are a bit like try to gain my-palm-on-their-bum attention.They are selfless. and most importantly, I can see my future with them. with no awkwardness, with heart-to-heart talk. It is a 'thing' to me that i can talk with someone i can don't think of their reaction and my shameness. I feel happy around them. I can do whatever i like. and that is what i value. Thank you,
Comments
Post a Comment