Correction: The book is not a diary from but a letter. Charlie sent letters to someone.
I can say that this book is awesome. It makes me think a lot when it comes to epilogue. Sometimes we just need to 'participate' in our life but not living in the past or worrying about the future. and this is what I always reminding myself and it seem not really working. I should just remind myself harder, hahaha.

Here are some songs I love and they give me feelings. hahaha
1) 落叶归根
a song that i never can remember the lyrics but always affect my emotion when listening. its one of my favourite.

2) Give your heart a break

The rhythm somehow makes my feelings flow with it.

3) 稳稳的幸福

I love the drama and also this is the song for it. I like both the rhythm and the lyrics.

4) 恋人未满
Nice song, always heard it from radio station.

5) 可不可以不勇敢

My favourite.

6) 我怀念的

I love this.

and many of them,haha. I don't really have favor a singer but i do admire some of them because of their characters and how they get through their hardship to become a star nowadays. 


P.S. I dont know why the number 4 is highlighting in this way. I didn't do anything. haha. and i dont know how to change it back to normal.

Enjoy your weekend!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song