This world getting more and more devastating. This year, our beloved world happened many incidents or 'accidents',you tell me. Wonder when exactly is the doomsday or specifically when will I die. I know thinking of this doesn't help with my mood but somehow it helps me to live. To stay longer in this world. Not exactly but most of it is.
Now,I can't exactly spit every problem of mine on here right? I again has one diary(which i do not write daily). I found out that i had this problem which is i tend to clear my feelings out differently with different matters. So, two years ago, I had a total of 3 books to organise my things. Sounds crazy eh? I don't think so. After like two months, i literally forgot that i have those books. Few months later,I started it again with 1 book. Whether I managed to sort things out or not, I do not remember. Its a tough year. Now,i have this black book and a blog to fish something out of my mind. Something that i can't take it out since primary. Or the other way round , they calm my up and down feelings. I write on it and sometimes it makes me see sense. Sense that i need to grasp. To not go any wrong direction. To not being deceive by what happening. To make things transparent. I know is time to decide something and do something.
Now,I can't exactly spit every problem of mine on here right? I again has one diary(which i do not write daily). I found out that i had this problem which is i tend to clear my feelings out differently with different matters. So, two years ago, I had a total of 3 books to organise my things. Sounds crazy eh? I don't think so. After like two months, i literally forgot that i have those books. Few months later,I started it again with 1 book. Whether I managed to sort things out or not, I do not remember. Its a tough year. Now,i have this black book and a blog to fish something out of my mind. Something that i can't take it out since primary. Or the other way round , they calm my up and down feelings. I write on it and sometimes it makes me see sense. Sense that i need to grasp. To not go any wrong direction. To not being deceive by what happening. To make things transparent. I know is time to decide something and do something.

Comments
Post a Comment