When your life encounters some problems, should you be glad when there are friends willing to stay by your side,telling you to be brave?
Well, I am glad I have.
The close friend you can use any language to talk to her.
I feel i am totally myself when i am with her,totally myself. (Sometimes a bit siao)
I can discuss anything with her.
She can make time for me. ( The one i need most)
I can wear my pyjamas in front of her.
I am sure that our friendship wont fade.
She is good at distracting me.
Sometimes she knows me better than i do.
I am glad.
The close friend you can use any language to talk to her.
I feel i am totally myself when i am with her,totally myself. (Sometimes a bit siao)
I can discuss anything with her.
She can make time for me. ( The one i need most)
I can wear my pyjamas in front of her.
I am sure that our friendship wont fade.
She is good at distracting me.
Sometimes she knows me better than i do.
I am glad.
Comments
Post a Comment