Spidey
I had watched amazing spiderman 2. The main reason i watched is my mom told me to. She said i should watch and when i ask her why, she said " Go watch then you will know." "Alright then"
The moment i heard the conversation and knowing what the situation going on in this movie,watching what life would always trick us with, i got it. I got what my mom implying me. Thanks mom. I will always remember. I understand and i know what to do. :)
I love the part when the eletro playing with the lights of building in rhythm. I love all movie scenes that play the music beat with surrounding environment. It make them feel alive.
Learnt it from one of my friends, "I have done everything. I did my best. At least i wont regret next time."
When you did your best but the results is not what you expect or what you want. so? Accept it. Truly. Not that you can change it. but what you still have is your future. You can use it to get what you want at last. Maybe it is tougher than the way you did, so? You want it, you do it. This friend of mine still haven't give up in achieving what she want to do and i am proud of her. I hope she can get what she wants in the end. I know she can.
Class, I gotta go. Update soon. :) Smile~
The moment i heard the conversation and knowing what the situation going on in this movie,watching what life would always trick us with, i got it. I got what my mom implying me. Thanks mom. I will always remember. I understand and i know what to do. :)
I love the part when the eletro playing with the lights of building in rhythm. I love all movie scenes that play the music beat with surrounding environment. It make them feel alive.
Learnt it from one of my friends, "I have done everything. I did my best. At least i wont regret next time."
When you did your best but the results is not what you expect or what you want. so? Accept it. Truly. Not that you can change it. but what you still have is your future. You can use it to get what you want at last. Maybe it is tougher than the way you did, so? You want it, you do it. This friend of mine still haven't give up in achieving what she want to do and i am proud of her. I hope she can get what she wants in the end. I know she can.
Class, I gotta go. Update soon. :) Smile~
Comments
Post a Comment