26052014
Not feeling good. extremely not good.
I am sitting at the cold but bright place again in IT lab.
After having a QM test, the test was good. but I am not.
Not because of the test but my own feelings.
This feeling again bothered me from early morning.
I am trying to distract myself from that. including updating here and find my friend to chat. NOT segi friends. They just ask answers from me for the test. and after giving some, i told them my thought truthfully.
Cheat not good,once got caught,everyone kena. I dont know what they will think about me but did i need to care? hahaha
just the usual lonely one in college. that will be freaking fine. Alright,not everyone in my class is a jerk. but soemtimes they just so dependent on me. giving them answers and all when they dont bother to memorise a single formula.
Keep telling myself , well, will get better. Every single thing will be better. Thats the thing I have repeat in my life in order to hold on for so long. No matter what is pulling me down. But i dont know how long this thought will remain in my mind. One day, i might just break down. I hope i wont.
Going to have a break,grab a meal. Hoping the mood will go away once i got food. hahaha
I am sitting at the cold but bright place again in IT lab.
After having a QM test, the test was good. but I am not.
Not because of the test but my own feelings.
This feeling again bothered me from early morning.
I am trying to distract myself from that. including updating here and find my friend to chat. NOT segi friends. They just ask answers from me for the test. and after giving some, i told them my thought truthfully.
Cheat not good,once got caught,everyone kena. I dont know what they will think about me but did i need to care? hahaha
just the usual lonely one in college. that will be freaking fine. Alright,not everyone in my class is a jerk. but soemtimes they just so dependent on me. giving them answers and all when they dont bother to memorise a single formula.
Keep telling myself , well, will get better. Every single thing will be better. Thats the thing I have repeat in my life in order to hold on for so long. No matter what is pulling me down. But i dont know how long this thought will remain in my mind. One day, i might just break down. I hope i wont.
Going to have a break,grab a meal. Hoping the mood will go away once i got food. hahaha
Comments
Post a Comment