2014 CNY

Chinese new year just passed...Time passes pretty fast.
This chinese new year was quite special to me. As previous years,my family and I were always not-in-the-house for chinese new years. SO, as a result of staying home,I guess the 'angpau' was more than previous years. XD
This CNY,well, visited many relatives and friends. All is well.
Of course, we must experience new things as time pass. I drank 'ahem' a lot. Just transfer my habit of gambling in CNY to drinking alcohol. LOL.
Speaking of gambling, this year I have no luck. Well,maybe not in chinese new year,teeheeee.

Studies?
blablablabla.. :D
Cannot believe that I have actually studied for 5 weeks,well, all the holidays included. But college's calculation is like that right? hahaha
But this 5 weeks,I have gone through i-dont-know-how-to-describe.
Tired. Really. Mentally.
Anyway, thanks for all the support. My family knows nothing.hahaha




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song