:)
To do what should do then do what you wanted to do?
His condition is getting worse. I can't help but praying he can be better. Somehow, i blamed myself of what he is facing now. If only I have more courage to learn from mistakes.accept my failure and hang on. I would not have made him worried. But i still am. :(
My sister said I am that kind of person that talks a lot but do nothing. I think I am. I know a lot but never thought of anything to transform or be more initiative. I am too stubborn. It is like my brain had stuck there itself,i did not dare to move on after i have gone through what i had gone through. hahaha. These days whenever i woke up,I had this feeling, ehhh I am still here. Such a scary thought I had in my mind. Sometimes I just cant to be myself. These roles that everyone is doing seems to tie me up till I am breathless. I know that no one can help me except myself. I need to be strong and go through all the adversity.
Comments
Post a Comment