These two week nights were restless. I made myself tired to have a good night sleep but end up waking up at midnight. I realized I always keep thoughts to myself even among my family members. It seems that it is a nature in me. It took me courage to tell something that happened to me or make an opinion,choose a side.  Words can be harmless or it always turn out another way. Sometimes being silent is not allowed too. There is times I wanted to spit out my feelings to someone. In the end there is no one who I can talk to. Of  course not my family members. Friends have their own matter to care about. so I never want to bother them. I know I need to stay strong. I have already disappointed my parents. Making the right decision is so hard and I dont know what is the right one. I dont think I can bear the pain to disappoint my parents again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song