Feeling.
The same feeling that I
cant describe.
It is following me
wherever I go. It is the mixture of anxiety and fear.
It never fail leading me
to negative thoughts. And I hardly resist it.
It attacks me whenever I
feel lone at a not familiar place.
The same feeling I felt
in there. and at China.
I wanted to know why.
Why it guides me to negative thoughts? Why I feel like stopping the thing that
i wanted to do? Why it came to me at the first place?
Someone had asked me
what do I want. I want a normal life.
nothing but a normal
life.
I never want those
feelings control me. I never wanted to 'think much'.
I never wanted to cry.
The only thing that I think was to stay strong when I was in there.
I just cant do it.I
swear I tried. Sometimes the thought of being apart from family in that case,I
admit I was too fragile. I was like suffering mentally, I dont have the guts to
recollect my courage facing what I suffer from my way of thinking.
I laughed at myself at
all time. I was able to give others the advices they need and assist them but
on the other side I am the one who give up everything.
Comments
Post a Comment