Today's topic
LIFE

I have been living  for 17 years, 5 months and 12 days.It is always a question mark to me.Every life has its meaning,I am sure of that.So,what's mine? And what about you? Why do we live? To eat? To be in a relationship? To enjoy our idol's concert? To be a successful person? Hmm... or to die? Indeed,every living thing have to end with what-we-called death. We cant escape from it. No one can. So,we try to make our life as colorful as rainbow. Until one day it becomes ashes. Life is never easy.. I can just say you are lucky if you have not meet any obstacles in your life. Life is full of making choices. From the simplest to the complicated. What to eat? What to study after SPM? What to do in future? Some matters you may say you did not make any choices when it comes to you. Well,the not-making-choices is your choice. We choose not to make any choices when it comes to us. We take responsibility on it. Life is full of responsibility as well. We have the role of being one's child,one's friend,one's student... Do our part. What do I mean by do our part? Is it by hating the one that your parents hate? Is it like have a fight with others cause they bully your friend? I don't know. I really don't know. Life is full of hope? Life is miserable? Life is unpredictable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song