AnnYeong!
HELLO!
Its been a long time since I update my blog.
I almost forgotten it until Yishi asked us to visit her blog. :)
SO hows life?
Well, I'm currently not studying, unemployed, single but unavailable(HAHA).
I'm deciding what to study.....since form 3.
Time to make some choices.
Life is full of choices.
and this is what I don't like.
My sisters said I got problem in making choices.sad..
Sooner we'll get our SPM results.
I expect nothing.I knew what I've been doing and I know what I'll get.
Blame no one.
OH! I have not go to sit for another 6 hours to get my L license.Sighs..
LAZY...
Its been a long time since I update my blog.
I almost forgotten it until Yishi asked us to visit her blog. :)
SO hows life?
Well, I'm currently not studying, unemployed, single but unavailable(HAHA).
I'm deciding what to study.....since form 3.
Time to make some choices.
Life is full of choices.
and this is what I don't like.
My sisters said I got problem in making choices.sad..
Sooner we'll get our SPM results.
I expect nothing.I knew what I've been doing and I know what I'll get.
Blame no one.
OH! I have not go to sit for another 6 hours to get my L license.Sighs..
LAZY...
All thanks to me XD muahahahhaa
ReplyDelete