Just express my feeling out
Since form 1,i don't like him..
I try hard to friend with him.I don't like to be impolite to someone whoever i see everyday
He is the first who let me have the feeling of doing that
I'd not quite close to him that last 2 or 3 years but form 4 is terribly horrible with group discussion,presentation,many works to do in groups.And i have been patient for so many times whenever he is there joking with others,chatting about other things in group(he thinks he is such humour, WTH)..He had do many annoying things that made me had the thought of hating him..
Actually,the presence of he in my post is a totally an ugly thing.i mean it,ugly.
I try to think of the reasons he doing that but i can't find any other than his family problems.
I have try to stand at his side but i'm sure i won't do the things that made most of us annoy.I am sure he realise that but why don't he try to change. Because of him,i started to don't like the friend that around him.i don't think we should continue the attitude towards him.At least, i won't do that anymore.I feel tired ,very tired..I know he has his speciality,his is good in many things and i truly admire his talent. But that is two different things.ArGHHHHH..I hope all the things happen these days will be all right till the end.Hopefully.
Comments
Post a Comment