Another stupid day passed

Today,there was a weird feeling inside me.
I desperately thinking of going back home faster the whole day.
Although today schooling is okay but I don't know why.
I wanted to go back home.I wanted.
Now i realize deeper that home for me is really a place to escape from all the things i don't want to face.The trouble i'm having.The problems that do not involve me.The matters that you'll see all around the school.Stupid la..........I started to love my home these days.hahaha.





still doesn't want to talk to me...not my problems wey.Hard to say sorry to anyone.xP
But another one settle.I hopefully hope that everything will go back to the right end. :D LOVE YA!


And today i was talking happily with my darling lo.Not that part.
We discussing about the NIE mag.Quite fun.But not that part.=.=
Don't tell anyone what i had told you today,please.Thanks.
(n.n)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song