School!!!!!

Today help teacher to do things..
we doing while hear yishi singing (nice)
From morning do till noon..
Damn tired although just paper work..
Then after doing teacher ask us to check again whether got do wrong or not
She keep saying QC, QC, QC, QC..I don't know what she saying
but i know she ask us to check..
Then finally she say quality control (QC)^^
While chatting, teacher told us that our school students just have a fight just in front of our school
the police came too..
After that we go back class..
then i found my racket missing(!!!!!!)
find find find...then i saw my racket in some form 4 student
take from them..luckily found..if not..(my head will kena)
Next,Our class and 2B with others have a football competition today..
And who the winner???of course our class..2A 2A 2A!!!
The score was 3-0 (heard from others, wrong don't scold me)
Hooray!!!
I go back home from school by walking and my friends accompany me..
maybe this few days also need to walk back home.
Sienzzz..
I am now going to watch tv...(faster faster faster)
Bye...
^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft

2023 Travel

A song