I've read all those books..
And nothing i can say..^^
Erm..
To anyone who hate me,you all should ask me out these days, if you all want to see
the ugliest way i walk and take it down and send to everyone^^
Because yesterday i walk in the same way,sit in the same place,saying the same thing in 13 hours...><...My legs were painful today..
So i walk in a weird way...><
Ask me out....^^
Yesterday i should follow them...to watch someone boyfriend>.<
but never mind I'll meet him today^^
And nothing i can say..^^
Erm..
To anyone who hate me,you all should ask me out these days, if you all want to see
the ugliest way i walk and take it down and send to everyone^^
Because yesterday i walk in the same way,sit in the same place,saying the same thing in 13 hours...><...My legs were painful today..
So i walk in a weird way...><
Ask me out....^^
Yesterday i should follow them...to watch someone boyfriend>.<
but never mind I'll meet him today^^
Comments
Post a Comment